Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Man what a workout!

Sunset in Park City


Rainbow at the ballgame






Jeanette at the ballgame

So I thought today would be a good rest day. Bernadette, Frannie and Jeanette all had to work. So around 3:00 I got this urge to garden... Jeanette's lawn was full of overgrown weeds. I pulled all but a few out. About half way through the sun came out and the temp went up. By the end I was drenched with sweat.
After a quick shower we all headed to Park City for Jeanette and Frannie's Wednesday night softball game. Jeanette had said I wouldn't even need a jacket its so hot here. I don't know if we brought it with us but it poured and was freezing. Thankfully I never listen to her and had a coat with me.
After soaking and freezing I felt strangely energetic so we came home and played tennis till they turned the lights off on us. After that we went walking... walking even on solid steady ground at 5,000 feet is like doing the stairmaster on turbo. I am going to be so freakin' strong by the time I get back to NY.
So that was today. Nothing to exciting. We're going to veg and watch a movie. night!










1 comment:

  1. Good for you. You will be so stealth by the time we see you again! I am proud of you - get out there and work-it baby! It has remained pretty hot here, but great summer! No complaints.

    ReplyDelete