Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The End is Here....

So as previously stated I will be on my way home. I had to have my car fixed again but am slated to leave for home Thursday morning. Tomorrow night I'm making dinner for everyone who's made my stay extra special... especially Jeanette :)

Jeanette and I were able to go to Vegas.... OMG it was amazing and 2 days is not nearly enough. We stayed at the Bellagio... that's right we rock! We ate at amazing restaurants including Serendipity (to die for mac & cheese with pancetta! about 4,000 calories per delicious forkful.) and Olives (an all inclusive reservations needed Italian place in the Bellagio... can we say $75 dinner anyone?). And the shopping... awesome shopping. I need therapy for all this shopping!! But its Vegas and it was either that or gamble... which I did and lost then won then lost then quit! Oh the pools... the Bellagio has 5 count them 5 pools! and a spa and a jacuzzi and it was heaven. Evey thing there was out of this world and as it should be its Vegas! Am definitely bringing Dad there sometime soon! BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!! (called him earlier he still doesn't have internet)

So at least we had a bang to end my trip on. I'm going to take more than 30 hours to drive home... no more driving straight through especially alone. I plan to be home sometime this weekend.

Thanks to all of you who have kept up. Will definitely get in touch when I'm back on the road.

XOXO
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment